Is There Anyone Else Over There?

 Is There Anyone Else Over There? 

I am here!

Buried among the rubble, no one is aware of me.

My dress is torn,

My throat is dry,

My eyes can barely see,

I can't feel my limbs while my body is shaking as i try to survive.

I am here!

No one is aware of me among the corners of a worn tent,

I haven't eaten for days. I don't even remember the taste of the food.

I feel nauseous,

My head is aching,

While my siblings cry, my mother cries and hugs us, hoping to ease our pain of hunger.


I am here!

No one looks after me in the hospital corridors.

It hurts so much.

I can't move my hands and legs.

Or am I dead?

No no! I hear a lot of screaming.

One of them holds my hand and tells me I'm okay, while caressing my head with the other hand 


I am here!

In a dark corner of the city,

I'm all alone in the crowd.

I'm looking for a place to shelter.

I look around in a daze     

I walk on the cold stones with my tired, bare feet.

If only there was a hot meal… If only my mother's warm embrace…

I am just walking…



“Is anyone there?” screaming out broken hearted beautiful people.

Today, the whole world, literally the whole world, has embraced your pain more than you could ever imagine. People around the world showed a courage for you by risking losing their jobs. They risked losing their career, money, their favorite brands, their favorite coffee shop… Today, those people hung your national flag on their windows which you’re not even allowed to wave in your country, from the river to the sea. He walked on the streets waving that flag, chanting slogans, and crying with you. People around the world you would never have guessed, impressed how you were so powerful. They want to know the source of your strong faith and start to investigate it.

Do you know what?

There were "some people" over there..



&

Experiential Design Teaching enables us to make our lives easier with consistent, applicable, understandable and useful information. With this information, people learn how to communicate more effectively with their family, friends and customers.

Yorumlar

  1. Free Palestina.... We Are all over there!!

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Free Palestine..

    YanıtlaSil
  3. We are all here with you. We see, we hear and fell your pain. You are gonna be free from the river to the sea inşAllah❤️

    YanıtlaSil
  4. We are here! Where are others?

    YanıtlaSil

Yorum Gönder