Mother In Trouble

Mother In Trouble 

Everyone was waiting for the little princess for whom this big party had been organised. Finally, it's time to blow out the seven candles on the giant birthday cake. Guess what happened? She preferred sweets. My work team, my elite friends, my family... They all witnessed the sweet jar battle between us. I was the one who ran a huge company and couldn't take a simple jar of sweets from my seven-year-old daughter. Not to mention how embarrassed I was.

There is something wrong.

This little girl has obviously decided to get on my nerves! Some things are really difficult to understand. I did everything she asked. Why did you do it? To make her happy! I tried my best. I didn't go to any place she didn't like. I didn't even talk to anyone she didn't like. I planned my work schedule around her bedtime. I have even planned my whole life around her. Well-trained babysitters, the best private schools in town, the best tutors, the best clothes, the best toys... What a mother should do for her child... 

I gave her my love, compassion, money, beauty, patience, sleep, motivation... I did a lot of things to keep her from being traumatised. I just wanted to bring her up as a princess. In fairy tales, at least Snow White cleaned the house of seven dwarfs and cooked for them. None of the princesses were as rude as my daughter.

Asking for help.

Every favour I've done for her she's now using as leverage against me. Even in the Snow White costume I bought her for her birthday. Even at the party I organised. I couldn't convince her, no matter what I did. How could I create an ungrateful child by giving her what she wants? Wait a minute! I think I also gave her a lot of things she never asked for. Does it work to say, "Calm down, Snow White? Now put the sweet jar down slowly!"

Asking the right questions!

Probably not. Only a magic wand can do that, but in the real world there is no Snow White and magic wands, only cause and effect. We are all in a hurry. So we can't remember causes and effects. That is why we are in trouble.


&

Experiential Design Teaching enables us to make our lives easier with consistent, applicable, understandable and useful information. With this information, people learn how to communicate more effectively with their family, friends and customers.

Yorumlar

  1. Annelerin tüm imkanlarını çocuklarına kullanması ve bunu yaparken çok iyi bir şey yaptıklarını düşünmeleri nasıl bir ilüzyon..

    YanıtlaSil

Yorum Gönder